Many clients are interested in using their health insurance to pay for therapy. With the exception of a limited number of companies, I work as an out-of network therapist. My policy is to provide a detailed monthly invoice, which you may then submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Since covereage varies, you may wish to clarify details with your company by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
In the event that financial difficulty interferes with your ability to pay the standard fee, I may be able to offer you a reduction in rates. Please discuss this with me.
Payment is due in full at the time of service. Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
There is no charge for cancellation of a session made at least 24 hours in advance. Cancellation on shorter notice or failure to show up for an appointment will result in a charge for the full session fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.